The BAKER HOWARD CONTEMPORARY understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. Werespect and value the privacy of all of ourCustomers and Clients and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
- Information About Us:
BAKER HOWARD CONTEMPORARY
Website Address: www.bakerhowardcontemporary.co.uk
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +44 (0) 7799 771070
- What Does This Notice Cover?
This Privacy Information explains how weuse your personal data: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
- What Is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (collectively, “the Data Protection Legislation”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
The personal data that weuse is set out in Part 5, below.
- What Are My Rights?
Under the Data Protection Legislation, you have the following rights, which wewill always work to uphold:
- This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact usto find out more or to ask any questions using the details in Part 11.
- The right to access the personal data wehold about you. Part 10 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by usis inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 11 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask usto delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that wehold.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to ususing your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent. This means that, if we are relying on your consent as the legal basis for using your personal data, you are free to withdraw that consent at any time.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask usfor a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in Part 11.
It is important that your personal data is kept accurate and up-to-date. If any of the personal data wehold about you changes, please keep us informed as long as wehave that data.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
- How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the Data Protection Legislation, wemust always have a lawful basis for using personal data. The following table describes how we will use your personal data, and ourlawful bases for doing so:
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam.
- How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
Wewill not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
- How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
Wewill only store your personal data within the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the Data Protection Legislation.
- How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data wehave about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
Wemay change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if wechange our business in a way that affects personal data protection. Any changes will be made available on this website.